This release introduces a new model for plugins, it will allow users to build their own plugins with a UI based schema for insert apps in conversations, chat flows and chat home app. Yay!
- Supports configuration for teammates so you they can configure the plugin before is inserted
- Supports visitor interaction, so users could click on your plugin and you can process and respond with more interactive UI.
- Supports dynamic plugin, this means plugins will be dynamically on every request. The default is static plugins though.
- Supports actions that opens frames, so you could add fully customized applications to the live chat.
- On creation will provide an access token grant per integration to access Chaskiq API from the plugin.
Requirements on deployment:
- rails db:migrate
- rake packages:update
The documentation on this is located at: https://api-docs.chaskiq.io/