Chaskiq is a 100% open source conversational marketing platform build as an alternative for Intercom, Drift, and others, currently under active development.
Chaskiq is a platform that enables chat communication with users in app or via campaigns (in app messages or newsletters). The platform is a Ruby on Rails app serving a graphql API which is consumed by a React application. It has minimal dependences , Postgres & Redis and interoperates with cdn providers like Amazon s3 and Amazon SES for email delivery. You can use other providers too.Deploy
- Segments or users filters to trigger campaigns, messages and bots.
- use build in attributes like "last sign in", "country", "nº of sessions" or provide your own attributes from your registered users.
- Embedable Widget Messenger
- Embed web widget with a simple js snippet
- Pass custom attributes to feed your segment properties
- Secure data comunication with Encrypted data (JWE)
- Multilanguage and Customizable color palette
- Agent's auto assignment
- Extensible Chat editor with many kind of blocks ie: image, code, video, embed, giphy and more.. it's based in Dante2 editor
- Newsletters with programable scheduling and Audience target
- track open, clicks and complaints
- User auto messages, send messages to visitors through segments
- track open, clicks
- Receive & Reply those unreaded messages from email and deliver the directly to the chat.
- Set Agent's team availability, days with their time frames.
- Compose Onboarding tours to give an awesome experience on your site
- track open, clicks and skips
- set which url the onboarding should trigger, support patterns like /*
All Campaigns messages are powered by Dante2, with all the bells and whistles.
- Data enrichment, through third parties
- Api integrations & pluggable integrations (currently on the works)
- Programable bots and composable paths of conversations
- Report dashboard with visits avg response & resolution times
- Help Center/ Knowledge base in the box
- Create articles & collections
And many features to come
To learn more about the philosophy and goals of the project, visit chaskiq.io.